Sunday, August 21, 2016

Chocolate Chess Pie

Chocolate Chess pie 


I got this recipe from a friend at work. I must say this pie is so delicious and super easy to make. My husband, Jason and son, Corey absolutely love it so I figured I would share with you all. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did. Thanks to Melissa for sharing this recipe with me.








Ingredients 

  • 1 uncooked frozen regular size pie shell
  • 1.5 oz of unsweetened chocolate (I use Baker's brand)
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 3/4 cup of sugar
  •  3/4 cup of brown sugar
  • 3 tbsp flour, 
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract


Instructions 

 Melt butter and chocolate together. Mix all the other ingredients together and then add melted mixture. Mix well. Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until pie is cracked on top and doesn't jiggle when shook.


Enjoy!! :)

Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment