Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pepperoni Puffs

Pepperoni Puffs


These are super easy to make and they are so good. I usually get asked to make these at my work parties. The ladies at work love them. They are a great appetizers for any event. I've made these for birthday parties, and recently I made them for our football fantasy draft party. Thanks to my sister who gave me this recipe several years ago. 




Ingredients

  • 6 oz bag of pepperoni's ( I usually buy Hormel)
  • 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese block
  • 1/2 Ranch seasoning dip packet 
  • Crescent Rolls 


Instructions 

Preheat oven to 375. I will set the cream cheese out five to ten minutes before I start so that it will soften up some. Use cutting scissors and cut the pepperoni's into smaller pieces. After that take your pepperoni's, cream cheese, and 1/2 of the ranch seasoning dip and mix all of that together.  The crescent rolls come eight to a pack. Take each triangle and cut it into thirds. Now you will have twenty-four little triangles. 



Take each little triangle and spread out just a little bit and then put the mixture into the triangle and wrap the crescent roll around your cream cheese mixture. They don't have to be perfect either. That's the best thing about it.  Bake for 11 to 13 minutes until golden brown. 

Check out my other recipe that's almost just like this: Chicken Puffs. 

Enjoy!! :)

Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment